SMU Registration Process
Our workshops and training programs are designed, developed and facilitated in partnership with Singapore Management University (SMU) Academy. All registration process must be administered through their website. Below is a list of instruction on how the registration process.
Click here to Download Registration Guide
To register for the program, you will need to sign up at SMU Academy’s website and follow the steps below:
- SMU registration link – https://smu.eteams.com.sg/registration#/Login
- Click on create a new account if you do not have one
- Use your SingPass to login
- Search for the program in the search box on the left and select
- Click “Apply Now” on the right side to register for the program
- Select the course by clicking on the “Select” button
- Select the course training date
- Check the box “Agree to terms” and click “Add to Cart”
- Click Next and check out by filling out the rest of the details.
If you are a Singaporean PR or Singaporean below 40 years of age and unemployed, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We can sponsor you for direct enrolment into the courses.
Extended Training Grant/Course Fees Suppor
Supply Chain Asia extends a special training grant of 10% (exclude GST) to cover the additional course fees payable by trainees – on top of the training subsidies given by SSG. To qualify for this extended training grant, you will need to do the following:
- Forward your registration confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon payment made, forward your payment record to the same email
- Provide your PayNow details
- Once you complete the course, Supply Chain Asia will reimburse the 10% course fees to your PayNow