Smart Technologies & Business Intelligence
Supply Chain Asia provides a unique,
highly interactive skills & knowledge base training to the industry.
3-day training program
Academic Pathway development (Certificate Awarded by SMU Academy)
Full course fees funding through SCA training Grant
Join us for an exciting 3-day workshop, Smart Technologies & Business Intelligence, brought to you by Singapore Management University (SMU) Academy and facilitated by Supply Chain Asia.
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to explore the concept of Business Intelligence (BI) and the different types of tools available for use. Not only will you learn about BI, but you will also acquire practical skills in the application of Google AppSheet and RPA to enhance your ability to curate and gather information.
Additionally, immerse yourself in cutting-edge device technologies, such as 3D Printing and the Internet of Things, through engaging, practical exercises.
Throughout the program, expert guidance and real-life case studies will demonstrate the transformative power of smart technologies in various applications. Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your skillset and stay ahead in the digital era.
You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals, share insights, and learn from each other’s experiences.
- Introduction to Smart Technologies and Business Intelligence
- Demystifying Smart Technologies
- Overview of Business Intelligence
- Types of BI tools available
- Deep Dive into 3D Printing
- Introduction to Low Code No Code Application
- Basic Practical on Google AppSheet
- Introduction to Robotic Process Automation
- Foundation RPA training using UiPath Studio
- Smart Technologies and Internet of Things
- Explore Autonomous Technologies & Robotics
- Capstone Project
By the end of the workshop, participants will have a thorough understanding of the concept of Business Intelligence and the different types of BI tools available. They will also have practical skills in using Google AppSheet and developing RPA bots using UiPath Studio, making them more competitive and efficient in their respective organizations.
8-10 May 2023; 2-4 August 2023