Power BI Essentials: Turning Data into Insight (2.5-day)
Supply Chain Asia provides a unique,
highly interactive skills & knowledge base training to the industry.
3-day training program
Professional Certification by Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Extended Funding through SCA Project Assignments
This 2.5-day course is designed to equip participants with the essential skills needed to use Power BI for effective data analysis and visualisation. It covers the fundamentals of Power BI, including data connection, transformation, visualisation, and sharing insights. Participants will learn through hands-on exercises how to turn raw data into compelling visualisations and actionable insights.
Day 1: Fundamentals of Power BI and Data Visualisation
- 9:00am-10:30am: Introduction to Power BI and Its Capabilities
- 10:45am-12:30pm: Connecting to Data Sources and Data Transformation
- 1:30pm-3:00pm: Data Modelling Fundamentals
- 3:15pm-5:00pm: Basic Visualisations and Building Reports
Day 2: Advanced Reporting and Sharing Insights
- 9:00am-10:30am: Advanced Data Analysis and Complex Visualisations
- 10:45am-12:30pm: Interactive Dashboards and Report Design
- 1:30pm-3:00pm: Power BI Service: Sharing and Collaborating
- 3:15pm-5:00pm: Workshop: End-to-End Report Creation & Best Practices
Day3: Individual Project
- 9.00am-1.00pm: Complete and Present your Project on BI Visualisation.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Connect and transform data from various sources.
- Create dynamic reports and dashboards.
- Utilise Power BI’s data modelling capabilities.
- Apply best practices in data visualisation.
- Share insights and collaborate using the Power BI service.
- NITEC or equivalent qualification
- Basic understanding of Mathematics
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system
Each intake will close when we fully subscribe. We reserved the right to reject application or change the dates below.