Industry Masterclass – Optimising Smart Technologies for Business
Optimising Smart Technologies for Business 1-day Masterclass workshop
1-Day Masterclass workshop
In Partnership with Singapore Management University (SMU) Academy
Additional course fees funding through SCA training Grant (reimbursement basis)
Optimising Smart Technologies for Business is a one-day Masterclass course developed in partnership between Singapore Management University (SMU) Academy and Supply Chain Asia.
The program is designed to equip professionals with the knowledge and skills needed to leverage the power of smart technologies to enhance business operations. With the evolution of technology, businesses are now able to optimise their operations, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction through the use of smart technologies.
Throughout this training program, participants will learn about the concept of smart technologies, their evolution, and the benefits they offer to businesses. You will also explore the impact of smart technologies on various industries and how businesses can develop strategies to optimise their use.
Additionally, we will examine real-life case studies of selected smart technologies and their adoption and implementation benefits as well as challenges.
Part 1 – Concepts and Overview
- Introduction to Smart Technologies
- Definition of smart technologies
- Evolution of smart technologies
- Types of smart technologies
- Benefits of Smart Technologies for Business
- Impact of Smart Technologies on Selected Industries
Part 2 – Hands-On/Practical
- 3D Printing
- Internet of Things, Sensors & Actuators
- Robotic Process Automation (Power Automate)
- Business Intelligence (Power BI)
- Generative AI
Part 3 – Optimising Smart Technologies for Business
- Developing a smart technology strategy
- Implementing smart technologies in business operations
Professionals seeking to improve their knowledge on the evolution of smart technologies and how they can benefit in deriving benefits from these solutions.
Training Dates/Registration Process
Click here to Download SMU Academy Registration Guide
Upcoming Training: 20th October 2023.
You can also enrol directly at SMU Academy’s website by following the steps below:
- SMU registration link – https://smu.eteams.com.sg/registration#/Login
- Click on create a new account if you do not have one and use your SingPass to login
- Search for the program in the search box on the left and select
- Click “Apply Now” on the right side to register for the program
- Select the course by click on the “Select” button
- Select the course training date
- Check the box “Agree to terms” and click “Add to Cart”
- Click Next and check out by filling out the rest of the details.
Extended Training Grant/Course Fees Support
Supply Chain Asia extends a special training grant of 10% (exclude GST) to cover the additional course fees payable by trainees – on top of the training subsidies given by SSG. To qualify for this extended training grant, you will need to do the following:
- Forward your registration confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon payment made, forward your payment record to the same email
- Provide your PayNow details
- Once you complete the course, Supply Chain Asia will reimburse the 10% course fees to your PayNow