Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Innovation & Transformation
Supply Chain Asia provides a unique,
highly interactive skills & knowledge base training to the industry.
5-modules; 15-day training program
Academic Pathway development (Certificate Awarded by SMU Academy)
Full course fees funding through SCA training Grant (for Singaporeans and PRs only)
The Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Innovation and Transformation is a 15-day training program designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to drive innovation and transformation in the supply chain industry.
Our program covers the following key topics:
Digitalisation of Supply Chain – Outlook & Insights (3-day) Participants will gain insights into the current state and future outlook of the digitalisation of the supply chain industry, including the latest trends and developments.
Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence (3-day) Participants will learn how to apply advanced analytics and business intelligence techniques to optimise supply chain operations and gain a competitive edge.
Internet of Things – Sensors & Actuators (3-day) Participants will gain an understanding of the Internet of Things (IoT) and learn how to utilise sensors and actuators to improve supply chain efficiency and visibility.
Autonomous Technologies & Robotics (3-day) Participants will learn about the latest advances in autonomous technologies and robotics and how they can be utilised to transform supply chain operations.
Innovation Transformation Toolkit and Project Management (3-day) Participants will gain practical skills in innovation transformation and project management, including tools and techniques for driving change and transformation in the supply chain industry.
You will be provided with hands-on exercises and practical applications in each module, allowing trainees to apply their learning to real-world scenarios. Upon completion of the program, participants will be awarded an Advanced Certificate in Supply Chain Innovation and Transformation. Join us today and take the first step towards advancing your supply chain innovation and transformation skills!
Training Dates/Registration Process
Click here to Download SMU Academy Registration Guide
Upcoming Intake: June 2024.
You can also enrol directly at SMU Academy’s website by following the steps below:
- SMU registration link – https://smu.eteams.com.sg/registration#/Login
- Click on create a new account if you do not have one and use your SingPass to login
- Search for the program in the search box on the left and select
- Click “Apply Now” on the right side to register for the program
- Select the course by click on the “Select” button
- Select the course training date
- Check the box “Agree to terms” and click “Add to Cart”
- Click Next and check out by filling out the rest of the details.
Extended Training Grant/Course Fees Support
Supply Chain Asia extends a special training grant of 10% (exclude GST) to cover the additional course fees payable by trainees – on top of the training subsidies given by SSG. To qualify for this extended training grant, you will need to do the following:
- Forward your registration confirmation to email@example.com
- Upon payment made, forward your payment record to the same email
- Provide your PayNow details
- Once you complete the course, Supply Chain Asia will reimburse the 10% course fees to your PayNow