Advanced Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
UPGRADE YOUR LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT KNOWLEDGE WITH OUR ADVANCED CERTIFICATE FOUNDATION PROGRAM!
6 modules; 15-days Training Program
Academic Pathway development (Certificate Awarded by SMU Academy)
Full course fees funding through SCA training Grant (for Singaporeans and PRs only)
Our Advanced Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management provides a comprehensive foundation to improve and update your knowledge on the latest industry trends and best practices. By enrolling in our program, you’ll gain valuable insights into the basics of logistics and supply chain management, and be equipped with the practical skills needed to succeed in the field.
Our program covers a wide range of topics, including multimodal and transportation management, air and sea freight operations, warehousing and logistics management, trade regulation, and supply chain operations management. With our hands-on approach and interactive learning experiences, you’ll be able to apply your newfound knowledge to real-world scenarios and become a valuable asset to your organisation.
Enrol now and take the first step towards upgrading your logistics and supply chain management knowledge with our Advanced Certificate program!
This is a 15-day training program covering the following modules:
- Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management (2-day)
- Supply Chain Operations Management (2-day)
- Multimodal Transportation Management (2-day)
- Air and Sea Freight Operations Management (3-day)
- Warehousing and Logistics Management (3-day)
- Trade Regulation, Facilitation and Compliance Management (3-day)
Training Dates/Registration Process
Upcoming Intake: November 2023.
To register for the program, you will need to sign up at SMU Academy’s website and follow the steps below:
- SMU registration link – https://smu.eteams.com.sg/registration#/Login
- Click on create a new account if you do not have one and use your SingPass to login
- Search for the program in the search box on the left and select
- Click “Apply Now” on the right side to register for the program
- Select the course by click on the “Select” button
- Select the course training date
- Check the box “Agree to terms” and click “Add to Cart”
- Click Next and check out by filling out the rest of the details.
If you are a Singaporean PR or Singaporean below 40 years of age and unemployed, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can sponsor you for direct enrolment into the courses.
Extended Training Grant/Course Fees Support
Supply Chain Asia extends a special training grant of 10% (exclude GST) to cover the additional course fees payable by trainees – on top of the training subsidies given by SSG. To qualify for this extended training grant, you will need to do the following:
- Forward your registration confirmation to email@example.com
- Upon payment made, forward your payment record to the same email
- Provide your PayNow details
- Once you complete the course, Supply Chain Asia will reimburse the 10% course fees to your PayNow