THE SHIPPERS COUNCIL (TSC)
Comprising of cargo owners and manufacturers, TSC support the development of supply chain professionals who are tasked to manage the company's operations and executions.
- Allen Wan, Chairman, The Shippers CouncilDirector, APAC, Cordis Asia PacificAllen Wan, Chairman, The Shippers CouncilDirector, APAC, Cordis Asia Pacific
- Jaya Moorthi Sinniah PillaiVice President, Global Supply Chain, Schneider ElectricJaya Moorthi Sinniah PillaiVice President, Global Supply Chain, Schneider Electric
- Tan Boon HaoDirector, APAC Transportation & Logistics, Sprectrum BrandsTan Boon HaoDirector, APAC Transportation & Logistics, Sprectrum Brands
Boon Hao is the Director of Logistics & Transportation at Spectrum Brands.
He was formerly the Senior Manager of Logistics Operations at 3M.
Prior to his role in 3M, he was the Head of Logistics Operations for Rolls Royce in the Asia Pacific. Boon Hao spent more than 10 years working with various 3PLs such as DHL, EGL and CEVA.
He holds a BEng (Hons) as well as an MBA from the University of Glasgow.
- Roland ChongSenior Director, Head of Global Supply Chain Processes & Trade Management, QIAGENRoland ChongSenior Director, Head of Global Supply Chain Processes & Trade Management, QIAGEN
Holistic yet highly result-driven, all-rounded supply chain leader with an established track record of optimising cost and streamlining processes in both domestic and international supply chain. Well respected and a strong leader with proven capabilities in developing regional supply chain strategy, demand/supply planning, inventory management, project management, ocean & air freight logistics management, warehousing & distribution management, program implementation and team management skills.
Currently he heads up the Global Supply Chain Processes & Trade Management with QIAGEN.
Prior to QIAGEN, he spent 13 years with Estee Lauder Cosmetics as the Senior Director (Distribution & Logistics); Operations Director with Nike SEA; Operations & ECR Director with F&N Coca-Cola; Logistics Manager with General Electric Lighting.
- Kevan ChimHead, Regional Logistics Operations, Asia, BayerKevan ChimHead, Regional Logistics Operations, Asia, Bayer
Kevan is an end-to-end supply chain leader, having worked in various roles across global, regional and country capacity, within the pharmaceutical and consumer industry.
Kevan is currently the head of regional logistics operations, Asia at Bayer.
He is CSCP & CPIM certified, and holds a master of Eng. in manufacturing from MIT.
- Navin SalianDirector, APJ Fulfillment & Logistics, CM Origin Fulfillment, MicrosoftNavin SalianDirector, APJ Fulfillment & Logistics, CM Origin Fulfillment, Microsoft
Navin is a highly accomplished executive leader, with over 19 years of supply chain experience. His documented success in improving logistics performance, efficiency, and execution continue to drive his career goals. A team-first attitude, utilizing cross-functional collaboration, achieves the desired business objectives Navin pursues on a daily basis.
He currently works for Microsoft, managing their Asia Pacific logistic network and regional control tower. His past experience in facilitating FMCG, Automotive, Sporting goods, and hi-tech fulfillment spans from traditional business-to-business platforms, to more complex direct-to-consumer nodes and on-ground factory shipping operations.
Navin proudly folds in his broad knowledge of IT infrastructures, with operational acumen that provides him an edge to deliver productivity in all areas of focus. His positive attitude and consistent sense of urgency draw people to work with him and share in the success.
- Peter ChiongDirector, Operations – Asia Pacific & Latin America, Harley-Davidson Motor CompanyPeter ChiongDirector, Operations – Asia Pacific & Latin America, Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Peter is currently the Director of Operations at Harley-Davidson, the world renowned heavyweight motorcycle manufacturer headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, USA. He is responsible for demand fulfilment for Harley-Davidson’s sales and distribution channels in the Asia Pacific region. Before joining Harley-Davidson, Peter headed the Supply Chain Department for Epson Singapore, focusing on channel fulfilment within South East Asia and India. Before that, he was the Regional Logistics Manager at Reader’s Digest Asia, where he was responsible for their B2B and B2C operations. Having started his career at Emery Worldwide, one of the largest airfreight forwarders until the turn of the millennia, Peter then joined the pioneering team setting up Vector SCM, a global supply chain 4PL joint-venture between General Motors and CNF, Inc., Emery Worldwide’s parent company.
Peter is a transformational leader, adept at developing, procuring and executing global supply chain strategies and processes at both domestic and international levels. He is passionate about building high-performance teams, creating value and driving profitability. Peter graduated from RMIT with a Bachelor of Business (Transport and Logistics Management); and has an MBA from Rutgers Business School, New Jersey, USA.Specialities: Specializes in SCM development and transformations, project management in greenfield startup of complex SCM networks and SAP clients.