REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
The role of the young logistics and supply chain executives is more important than ever given the impact of the disruption caused by new technologies and the importance that supply chain plays in driving the success of modern organisations today.
Young logistics executives with leadership potential will play a critical role in ultimately taking key positions within their organisations—from internal capacities and capabilities to external supply chain operations.
We need to ensure we are developing the right supply chain leaders for the future—leaders who can deal with a high level of complexity, understand different markets (both developed and emerging) and can work efficiently and effectively across multiple cultures and with different nationalities.
The Young Logistics Leadership Programme (YL2P) is designed to accelerate the development of talented young logistics and supply chain professionals and turning them into future leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail organisations.
YL2P runs for 2 months, consisting of 3 major interactions that will allow candidates to build leadership and functional skills through world-class training, intensive simulated game and coaching programme.
It is supported by a mentorship programme, with guaranteed face-to-face interaction with senior industry professionals.
Part 1 – Executive Training (2 days)
Topics covered include:
• SCM Trends and developments
• Operations Management
• Robotics and Automation
• Technology and Applications
• Big Data
• Supply Chain Finance
• Trade Compliance
• Supply Chain Risk Management & Security
Part 2 – Online SCM Simulated Game/Dialogue with SC Leaders (3 days)
• Supply Chain Simulated Game – The Fresh Connection (1.5 days)
• Personal Profile and Leadership Traits Analysis using DiSC* (0.5 days)
• Presentation & Leadership Roundtable Dialogue with Senior Supply Chain Leaders and Mentors (1 day)
*DiSC – DiSC is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DiSC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioural differences.
Industry practitioners will be engaged to provide the face-to-face training and facilitation.
Trainees can expect to interact with the following mentors during their course of study:
• Dr Robert Yap, Founding Chairman & CEO, YCH Group
• Mr Paul Bradley, Vice Chairman & CEO, Caprica International
• Mr Wayne Hunt, Managing Director, AsiaPac Executive Insights
• Mr Sundi Aiyer, Principal Consultant, Accenture
• Ms Joy Rice, Supply Chain Director, Diageo
• Ms Ingeborg Veeleturf, Senior Director of Logistics – Asia, Coach
• Mr Paul Lim, Founder/President, Supply Chain Asia
• Mr Travis Wong, Director of Logistics, Baker Hughes
• Mr Roland Chong, Senior Director, Supply Chain Initiatives, Estee Lauder
• Mr Fausty David, Head, Global Demand Management, AFCI
• Mr Steve Parry, Customer Service and Logistics Director Asia ANZ, GlaxoSmithKline
• Mr Koh Jin Kiat, Regional Director, Supply Chain & Operations, Harley-Davidson
• Mr Vijay Anand, Vice President, Travel, Transportation & Logistics Industries, IBM
• Mr Navinchandra Salin, Global Transportation and Logistics, Sr. Manager, Microsoft
• Mr Stephan Bietz, Vice President Planning and Logistics Asia Pacific, Robert Bosch (SEA) Pte Ltd
• Mr Hameed Ibrahim, Operations Manager, Logistics, Rolls Royce
• Mr Lucas Tan, Director, Business Development, Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group Pte Ltd
Profile of Trainees
We are looking for functional young logistics and supply chain executives with up to 5 years of working experience and identified with leadership potential. Executives selected for the programme should have engaged in various roles and responsibilities for supply chain management, manufacturing, operations, logistics, distribution, or procurement.
Trainees are expected to hold a minimum of Diploma certification or equivalent qualification.
Singaporeans & PRs: $1,500
Non Singaporeans: $3,000
*Course fees inclusive of meals and all training materials
Executive Training: 28-29 September 2016
SCM Online Simulation/Leadership Dialogue: 12-14 October 2016
Email us at email@example.com
Programme is supported by
About Supply Chain Asia
Supply Chain Asia is a not-for-profit professional body that aims to bring professionals from within the logistics and supply chain industry together to share knowledge, learn from one another and create
opportunities for collaborations. The three main focus of the company are connecting people from various sectors of the industry, encouraging communication amongst professionals and creating opportunities for collaborations. The four main pillars of the organisations are memberships, events, academy and publications.
Connect. Communicate. Collaborate.