The Supply Chain Innovation Workshop (SCIW) is a one-day intensive interactive programme followed by two-day offsite advisory and mentoring support. The programme intent is to provide a platform for participants to interact with specialists and industry professionals involved in specific technological developments relating to robotics, data analytics, business intelligence, IoTs and digital technology innovations. After this interaction, participants will put together a proposition on a potential innovation adoption for their companies.
Candidates who participate in the SCIW can expect to cover the following contents that could also be their project on innovation adoption:
- Overview of Programme
- SCLIP Tour + VR Experience
- Industry 4.0 – Robotics & Automation
- Industry 4.0 – Software & Systems
- Last Mile Logistics & e-Commerce
- Analytics – Big Data & AI
Ready to book?
If you’re keen to register, kindly click on the button below and submit your interest. We will then follow up with the programme and training details.
- 11th Aug 2017 [FULLY BOOKED]
- 25th Aug 2017 [FULLY BOOKED]
- 8th Sept 2017 [FULLY BOOKED]
- 24th November 2017
Training Slot: 1pm – 5pm
SCIW seats are currently free.