The Shippers Council Exco
- MR JAYA MOORTHI SINNIAH PILLAIVice President, Global Supply Chain, Schneider ElectricMR JAYA MOORTHI SINNIAH PILLAIVice President, Global Supply Chain, Schneider Electric
- MR PETER CHIONGManager, Operations and Logistics - Asia Pacific, Harley-DavidsonMR PETER CHIONGManager, Operations and Logistics - Asia Pacific, Harley-Davidson
- MR HAMEED IBRAHIMOperations Manager - Logistics, Rolls RoyceMR HAMEED IBRAHIMOperations Manager - Logistics, Rolls Royce
Operating as the Global Physical Logistics Controller for Asia, Hameed covers matters pertaining to packaging, warehousing and transportation while providing substantiation for the respective purchasing team to progress commercial matters. Prior to this, he has done a variety of internal roles concerning Customer, Purchasing, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
Hameed has previously worked in shipment refinancing, Investment Banking, SME/C Banking and Supply Chain for a major pharmaceutical company.
Originally from Pakistan and a graduate of Babson College in USA, Hameed has experience of living in 7 countries and has been a resident in Singapore since 2010. Alongside his native Urdu, he speaks fluent English in addition to a degree of Japanese and German.
Consumer/ Lifestyle/ Retail/ FMCG/ Luxury
- MR ANDREAS BECKERSEA & Pacific SCM & IT, adidas GroupMR ANDREAS BECKERSEA & Pacific SCM & IT, adidas Group
Andreas is responsible for all activities around Demand Planning, Supply Chain and IT in Southeast Asia and Pacific. His main drive is developing a lean, retail-focused supply chain to create availability on the shelf when the consumer demands it. Therefore, Andreas and his team are developing tools for each step in the chain to postpone buy and delivery decisions where mandatory but be able to decide as early as possible for a smooth and cost efficient flow. He leads management routines to monitor core supply chain performance, including delivering against product availability, cost, service level agreements and inventory objectives.
Andreas has been working for more than 10 years for the adidas Group across different locations - Germany (Herzogenaurach), Amsterdam, Moscow and Singapore. His roles are always focused on the Retail flow within Supply Chain and programme / process management, such as creating new solution designs for the first adidas e-Com Shop or establishing an organisational pilot for a European regional supply chain department for Reebok. Prior to adidas, Andreas worked for Quelle, which was one of the big global mail order companies within Supply Chain and Sourcing.
- MR ALLEN WANDirector, Diageo Singapore Supply Pte LtdMR ALLEN WANDirector, Diageo Singapore Supply Pte Ltd
- MR LUC VERMETTENVP of Logistics, Estee Lauder CompaniesMR LUC VERMETTENVP of Logistics, Estee Lauder Companies
- MS INGEBORG VEELENTURFSenior Director Logistics, TapestryMS INGEBORG VEELENTURFSenior Director Logistics, Tapestry
Inge Veelenturf is the Senior Director Logistics, Asia, at COACH. She is an experienced professional in international Supply Chain Management for twenty years, in Europe and Asia, for leading International Consumer Packaged Goods companies like Kellogg, Sara Lee and British American Tobacco (BAT). In August 2016 she joined the global modern Luxury and Lifestyle Company COACH. Prior to her current position, Inge was Regional Supply chain Network & Logistics Director for Kellogg Asia & Africa.
She put a strong focus on the commercial side of the supply chain and driven the integration of the value stream cross functional internally as well with key customers and suppliers. She gets energised by working with multi-cultural teams, driving change management, bridging the different functions in the extended value chain and building new value-added capabilities to enable business growth.
Inge has been pro-actively engaged in industry platforms since 2000, with regional associations such as ECR Europe, AIM Europe (European Brands Association) and Supply Chain Asia. She joined the Board of Advisors for SCA in May 2015.
She has a Master Degree in Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences from the Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Born in The Netherlands, Inge has been living and working in Asia since 2008, and is currently based in Singapore.
- MR TAN BOON HAO3M Supply Chain – Operations, Asia COE, 3MMR TAN BOON HAO3M Supply Chain – Operations, Asia COE, 3M
- MR EDWIN SIAHead, International Transportation Sourcing, Corning IncorporatedMR EDWIN SIAHead, International Transportation Sourcing, Corning Incorporated
Edwin is an experienced supply chain/ logistics executive at Corning Inc. with more than a decade of diverse experiences in Supply Chain, Logistics Sourcing, Operations Management and Business Development. He is currently serving as Head, International Transportation Sourcing and is responsible for all aspects of cross-region/ global transportation sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management. Previously, he held positions of increasing leadership and responsibilities with Quintiles (as Associate Director/ Head of Logistics, Asia Pacific), Keppel Logistics, Ameroid Logistics and DB Schenker (formerly, BAX Global).
He holds a Master degree in Computer Integrated Manufacturing and a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering (with Specialization in Product Design), from the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and is a Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) and a Chartered Member of the CILT. He also lectures as a hobby.
Pharmaceutical/ Life Sciences/ Medical Equipment
- MR STEPHEN PARRYCustomer Service & Logistics Director Asia/ANZ, GSKMR STEPHEN PARRYCustomer Service & Logistics Director Asia/ANZ, GSK
Semi-conductor/ Electronics/ High Tech
- MR FAUSTY DAVIDHead of Global Demand Management, AFCIMR FAUSTY DAVIDHead of Global Demand Management, AFCI
Fausty David has about 12 years of experience in the supply chain domain. He is extremely passionate about decision sciences and behavioral management around demand and supply.
He has been working with FCI since June 2005 in the supply chain and operations. He currently looks after the Global Demand Management function at AFCI and is located in Singapore. His scope covers the Global Sales and operations planning: Demand Management, Inventory, Supply and capacity management at AFCI.
In previous assignments he has engaged in sales strategy , supply chain re-engineering and has worked on several lean initiatives within the operations.
He completed his post graduate from France specializing in supply chain operations and logistics.
- MS ROXANE DESMICHTSenior Director Corporate Supply Chain (CSC) Asia Pacific, InfineonMS ROXANE DESMICHTSenior Director Corporate Supply Chain (CSC) Asia Pacific, Infineon
Roxane is the Senior Director Corporate Supply Chain (CSC) Asia Pacific for Infineon, the semiconductor manufacturer. She has been heading the organisation ever since 2012 and is based in Singapore with a team spread out over the Asia region. The CSC organisation encompasses function along the whole Infineon supply chain with either a regional focus like the warehousing or a global focus like the product planning. Beyond her role at Infineon, she sits in the advisory committees of SUTD Engineering System Design pillar and NUS Industrial System Engineering faculty and is Director of the Board for the Green Freight Asia association.
Roxane is French, graduated as an engineer with a major in solid state physics and recently completed and Executive MBA program at the China European International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai. She started her career as Product Engineer/Program Manager within the Thales group, worked a few years in Altis Semiconductor as Front End yield manager, several years for Infineon China as Supply Chain Director. Prior to her current appointment, she was Director for Strategic Accounts at Amkor.
- MR LEOW YEOU YI (YY)Assoc Director, CLS Vision Care APAC BTG Cluster, Johnson & JohnsonMR LEOW YEOU YI (YY)Assoc Director, CLS Vision Care APAC BTG Cluster, Johnson & Johnson
- MR NAVIN SALIANSenior Manager Logistics APAC, MicrosoftMR NAVIN SALIANSenior Manager Logistics APAC, Microsoft
Navin is a highly accomplished executive leader, with over 19 years of supply chain experience. His documented success in improving logistics performance, efficiency and execution continues to drive his career goals. A team first attitude, utilizing cross-functional collaboration, achieves the desired business objectives Navin pursues on a daily basis.
He currently works for Microsoft, managing their Asia Pacific logistic network and regional control tower. His past experience in facilitating FMCG, Automotive, Sporting goods and hi-tech fulfillment spans from traditional business-to-business platforms, to more complex direct-to-consumer nodes and on-ground factory shipping operations.
Navin proudly folds in his broad knowledge of IT infrastructures, with operational acumen that provides him an edge to deliver productivity in all areas of focus. His positive attitude, and consistent sense of urgency draw people to work with him, and share in the success.
- MR KEVIN CHEONGDirector of Global Logistics and Distribution, MolexMR KEVIN CHEONGDirector of Global Logistics and Distribution, Molex
Kevin has more than 20 years of experience in various aspects of the Supply Chain management, including logistics procurement. In addition to being a certified QMS instructor, he was conferred the 2013 Supply Chain Asia Supply Chain Professional award. Prior to his current role as Director of Global Logistics and Distribution, contributing in developing and implementing plans to support business growth and transformation strategies, he was a Chief Operating Officer in a public listed small- and medium-sized enterprise logistic company and a Customer Focused Team Director, supporting a major global High Tech company in VMI contract management.