SCA Working Committee
- MR TRAVIS WONGDirector, Region Logistics - Asia Pacific Region, Baker HughesMR TRAVIS WONGDirector, Region Logistics - Asia Pacific Region, Baker Hughes
- MR MARCUS HO JIAWEIRegional Logistics Manager, SAPSSA, Avery Dennison Singapore (Pte) LtdMR MARCUS HO JIAWEIRegional Logistics Manager, SAPSSA, Avery Dennison Singapore (Pte) Ltd
- MR KOH NIAK WUFounder, CosmiqoMR KOH NIAK WUFounder, Cosmiqo
- MR CHUA ZHONG LUNEDBMR CHUA ZHONG LUNEDB
- DR SIM CHENG HWEEIDSCDR SIM CHENG HWEEIDSC
- MR SUMIT MITRAGlaxoSmithKlineMR SUMIT MITRAGlaxoSmithKline
- MR NG SIN KIANKuehne + NagelMR NG SIN KIANKuehne + Nagel
- MR EUAN KENWORTHYRussell ReynoldsMR EUAN KENWORTHYRussell Reynolds
- MS CHUI LEERussell ReynoldsMS CHUI LEERussell Reynolds
- MR EUGENE EUSPRINGMR EUGENE EUSPRING
- MS SERENE LIMSPRINGMS SERENE LIMSPRING
- MR DURAIRAJ VEERAIYAHSCAMR DURAIRAJ VEERAIYAHSCA
- MR ROLAND CHONGSCAMR ROLAND CHONGSCA
Holistic yet highly result-driven supply chain leader with an established track record of optimising cost and streamlining processes in both domestic and international supply chain. Well respected and a strong leader with proven capabilities in developing strategy, project management, ocean & air freight management, programme implementation and team management skills. An all-rounded Supply Chain professional, with a mindset to constantly integrate, align and partner with business stakeholders to maximise total quality and value that consistently deliver the organisation’s goals.
- MR KHOO NGIAP SENGYCH GroupMR KHOO NGIAP SENGYCH Group
- MR LUCAS TANDirector of Business Development, Zuellig PharmaMR LUCAS TANDirector of Business Development, Zuellig Pharma
Lucas is a highly effective supply chain professional, bringing together his expertise in logistics, supply chain, and project management to develop and sell solutions tailored to customer specific requirements. He is a both a Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Lucas has more than 10 years of experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry in Business Development, Supply Chain Consultancy and Solutions Design, Project Management and Green Field Startups.
Lucas is currently the Director of Business Development for Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group where he works with international clients in the Healthcare industry to optimize their supply chain. Prior to that he was the Senior Solutions Manager for TNT Express where he has clinched multiple awards such as Best Individual Achievement, Special Recognition and Business Solutions Manager of the Year.