eCommerce Expo Asia 2018
10 – 11 October 2018 | Marina Bay Sands, Singapore | 9.15am – 5.00pm | www.ecommerceexpoasia.com
eCommerce Expo Asia will finally be brought over from the UK! From 10th – 11th October, the two days of this comprehensive event engagement, hosted at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, will offer attendees a wealth of solutions and education on the rapidly expanding Asia-Pacific ecommerce marketplace with just one FREE ticket.
- Source from over 20 exhibitors such as Adobe, Barilliance, Blu World, ChannelAdvisor, DB Schenker, Dotmailer, Limelight Networks, Red Dot Payment, UrbanFox and more!
- Learn from 40 industry experts from Carousell, DHL, Grab, Foodpanda, JD Central Commerce, Lazada, Lalamove, ShopBack, Singapore Post and more!
- Network with industry professionals including Global Ecommerce Director, Head of Ecommerce APAC, Experiential Managers, Head of Digital Payment Products and more!
- Visit the co-located event stack for FREE – the show is taking place alongside the award-winning Cloud Expo Asia, Cloud & Cyber Security Expo, Big Data World, Smart IoT Singapore and Data Centre World, all in one location!
- NEW for 2018! Powered by SGTech, the inaugural CloudAsia conference will be co-located with our event stack this year Join your peers who will be attending eCommerce Expo Asia in Singapore this October!
Register for your FREE ticket now! www.ecommerceexpoasia.com/SCAsia
Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC 2018
Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC – A Hannover Messe event will take place from 16 to 18 October 2018 at the Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre. Singapore-based SingEx Exhibitions, the event organiser, will bring the event into Asia through their collaboration with international partner Deutsche Messe. The 2018 event will be the first in Asia for the world’s largest trade show for industrial technology.
Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC is the region’s leading Industry 4.0 event comprising a combination of trade show, conference, workshops, opening session learning, networking, business matching; curated for the specific needs of Asia-Pacific. Encompassing the entire value chain from R&D, design, engineering, processes, supply chains, operations, production, warehousing, intra-logistics and distribution, the event brings together leading manufacturers and technology providers to co-innovate and showcase the latest advanced manufacturing solutions. Companies and attendees will learn how Industry 4.0 processes, technologies and adopting new business models enable them to remain competitive in today’s rapidly changing industrial landscape. Visit the website at www.industrial-transformation.com