The World Mail & Express Asia Conference (WMX Asia)
The World Mail & Express Asia Conference (WMX Asia) is an international trade event for post and parcel professionals. The conference offers three days of keynote speeches, case studies, open discussions and hours of free networking time. Join 200 senior executives in Hong Kong and you will:
- Connect with top post and parcel executives – build the key relationships that will drive your business forward.
- Get industry insights to transform your business – learn the secrets to revolutionise your business and leverage potential new revenue streams.
- Deliver sustainable success – discover innovative new products that can streamline your business and deliver a better service to your customers.
The agenda for WMX Asia has been designed to give international post and parcel executives the tools and techniques to build flexible, future-proof companies. The conference theme is ‘The Road to Global Delivery’ and will tackle key issues and opportunities across the following broad themes:
- The Belt and Road Initiative: how to navigate the challenges and the opportunities.
- Working with the online marketplaces: What they need and how to engage with them.
- Inner City Challenge/Solutions: Delivering effectively in fast paced city environments.
- Postal Transformation: How national posts are adapting to changing markets and going global.
WMX Asia will take place at the Mira Hong Kong Hotel from 16 to 18 September 2018. Visit the website for more information: www.wmxasia.com
Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC 2018
Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC – A Hannover Messe event will take place from 16 to 18 October 2018 at the Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre. Singapore-based SingEx Exhibitions, the event organiser, will bring the event into Asia through their collaboration with international partner Deutsche Messe. The 2018 event will be the first in Asia for the world’s largest trade show for industrial technology.
Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC is the region’s leading Industry 4.0 event comprising a combination of trade show, conference, workshops, opening session learning, networking, business matching; curated for the specific needs of Asia-Pacific. Encompassing the entire value chain from R&D, design, engineering, processes, supply chains, operations, production, warehousing, intra-logistics and distribution, the event brings together leading manufacturers and technology providers to co-innovate and showcase the latest advanced manufacturing solutions. Companies and attendees will learn how Industry 4.0 processes, technologies and adopting new business models enable them to remain competitive in today’s rapidly changing industrial landscape. Visit the website at www.industrial-transformation.com
Asia Fruit Logistica 2018
Asia’s leading trade show for the international fresh fruit and vegetable business.
5 – 7 September 2018
Asia-World Expo, Hong Kong
Hospitalog Asia 2018
Challenge the norm, push the envelope and raise the bar – disruptive healthcare operations does exactly that and we are delighted to be collaborating with Farrer Park Hospital on this revolutionary conference for the healthcare logistics industry in the Asia Pacific region. The Hospitalog Asia 2018 conference will bring together a leading faculty of industry experts providing actual case studies in best practices in healthcare logistics. Benefit from the experience and expertise of cutting edge technologies and methodologies that you can apply directly at your facility. Plus! Countless opportunities to network and learn. To register, click HERE .