Management Traineeship Program
Targeted at companies who are keen to develop a structured training program as well as trainees who want to acquire specific skills set in the logistics and supply chain industry
Academy @ Supply Chain Asia Apprenticeship and Management Traineeship Program provides a structured approach for companies to train new employees as well as selected high potential individual.
The Management Traineeship Program is an executive-oriented program that is targeted at tertiary level students to bring them through various administrative and corporate development management environments in an organization. The program may include operations, solutions, sales & marketing, finance and human resource.
Companies who signed up for this program will need to choose between a 6-months, 1-year or 2-years programming. SCA will support the development of an on-the-job (OJT) program structure that will enable a participant to be engaged throughout the duration of the training. In addition, an identified Coach/Facilitator will be assigned to each group of up to 5 trainees per company.
Company Focused Support
Companies who signed up for the Apprenticeship/Management Traineeship Program can expect the following support from Academy @ Supply Chain Asia:
Development and customization of detailed On the Job (OJT) program covering the company’s integral operations and functions
OJT program will include details such as:
- Tasks involved
- Number of training hours
- Evaluation procedures
- Skills & knowledge acquired
- Training guidelines
- Trainees Support
All trainees involved in this program can expect continuous support from Academy @ Supply Chain Asia in the following form:
- Monthly interaction with Facilitator/Coach assigned by Academy @ Supply Chain Asia
- Monthly classroom interaction with Academy @ Supply Chain Asia Trainers and Facilitators
- Training programs provided during classroom interaction will include tactical and strategic contents to enhance trainee’s contribution during their apprenticeship or management traineeship attachment
- This course is designed for fresh entrants as well as those with less than 5 years of working experience in the logistics and supply chain industry
- Trainees are expected to hold a minimum GCE “A” Level or equivalent qualification (for Management Traineeship Program)
Annual participation fees – SGD4,500 (Management Trainee)
This is a annual fees and companies can participate in multiple intake per year. In addition, companies will be required to remunerate apprentice or management trainee according to the salary level of a similar appointment.
Individual Trainees Fees:
Non-refundable Application fees: SGD500 per trainee per program
Training & Coaching venue:
Interactive Classroom Training and Coaching Sessions will be conducted at SCA selected training centers
- SCA will conduct an intake on a quarterly basis (from 2014 onwards)
- 2013: March Intake, September Intake
Membership discount – 10%