The Consumer Goods Forum’s (CGF) upcoming 62nd global summit will be held from the 12th-15th June 2018 at the Marina Bay Sands.
With the theme being “Consumer Centricity in a Data-Driven World”, Minister for Trade and Industry S. Iswaran is expected to open the event.
The roster of speakers include industry leaders such as Daniel Zhang, Alibaba CEO; James Quincey, The Coca-Cola Company CEO; Ian McLeod, Dairy Farm CEO; David Taylor, The Procter & Gamble CEO; and Guy Ryder, Director General, International Labour Organization.
More than 1,000 prominent delegates, from over 400 leading consumer goods companies will engage with this year’s theme through sessions focused on stories such as:
- Investing in the age of disruption;
- Evolving retail for the smart consumer;
- The future of work: people & technology;
- Positive change in action: driving a circular economy;
- New Retail: creating new value for consumers;
- Global millennials: the data-driven facts;
- Executing a digital and omni-channel growth strategy; and
- Transforming customer experiences through big data.
The CGF Global Summit will highlight that consumer centricity is not just about making consumers like businesses. Rather, it’s about ensuring that the right internal and consumer-facing strategies are in place, encouraging a shift away from traditional business-driven strategies.
In the press release, Peter Freedman, Managing Director, The Consumer Goods Forum, commented: “The key focus of this year’s conference will be on how to ensure that we continue to keep consumers at the centre of the digital transformation in our industry.
In that context we will also be discussing how we can accelerate our work on global positive change, which Millennials and younger consumers are so concerned to see.”